- Association of Independent Schools in New England (AISNE) — AISNE offers detailed profiles of the leading independent private schools in Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Maine.
- baystateparent — baystateparent is devoted to the parenting journey from birth through adolescence, proving the latest in parenting and education news, as well as family-friendly local event listings and activity suggestions.
- Decoding Dyslexia MA — Decoding Dyslexia aims to raise awareness, to empower students with dyslexia and their families, and to inform policy makers on best practices to identify, remediate, and support students with dyslexia in Massachusetts public schools and institutions of higher learning.
- Massachusetts Association of Special Education Parent Advisory Councils (MassPAC) — MassPAC is the statewide organization providing information, training, and networking opportunities to Massachusetts special education parent advisory councils (PACs) and the professionals who collaborate with them.
- Massachusetts Branch of the International Dyslexia Association (MABIDA) — MABIDA sponsors seminars throughout the year and a full day conference in the spring designed to provide educators, speech/language therapists, parents and other interested individuals with the latest information regarding dyslexia and related topics. They also run parent round tables throughout the year for parents and individuals with dyslexia.
- Massachusetts Curriculum Framework for English Language Arts and Literacy
- Massachusetts Department of Education
- MetroWest Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD) — MetroWest CHADD offers a monthly support group for parents of ADHD children, teens, and young adults. They also maintain an online community.
- MindsetGo — MindsetGo helps people of all ages become more confident and skilled communicators through various types of coaching, including: success, interview, career, public speaking, and empowerment coaching.
- Special Education Child and Teen — Special Education Child and Teen is a regularly-updated compilation of local and low-cost disability programs, workshops, and events for families in Massachusetts.
- GreatSchools — GreatSchools is a nationwide community resource to find and share information about schools.
- International Dyslexia Association — With local chapters throughout the world, the International Dyslexia Association promotes effective teaching approaches and related clinical educational intervention strategies for dyslexics, and provides excellent free resources for families, such as their Dyslexia Handbook.
- LD OnLine — LD OnLine helps children and adults reach their full potential by providing accurate and up-to-date information and advice about learning disabilities. Their site features articles, multimedia, monthly columns by noted experts, a comprehensive resource guide, discussion forums, and a Yellow Pages referral directory of professionals, schools, and products.
- Learning Ally — Learning Ally is dedicated to helping blind, visually impaired and dyslexic students succeed in education. They offer the world’s largest collection of human-narrated audio textbooks and literature as well as solutions, support and community for parents, teachers and students.
- Noodle — Noodle offers interactive search tools to help find the right learning resource based on individual interests, strengths, and needs. In addition, they offer expert-authored articles, an opportunity to ask questions of and get answers from some of the leading minds in education, and a place to connect with others in your community.
- SchoolFamily — SchoolFamily helps parents set their school-age children up for year-round success by providing families with expert insight, information and resources.
- Understood — Understood is a collaboration of 15 nonprofit organizations that have joined forces to support parents of the 1 in 5 children with learning and attention issues throughout their journey with blogs, webinars, discussion forums, events, and more.
- Affordable Colleges Online — College resources for students with disabilities, including scholarship and financial aid information.