Practical Strategies for Parenting without Panic
Featuring Brenda Dater, Author of Parenting Without Panic
Brenda Dater provides practical ideas and strategies for parenting without panic with real-life stories, validation, and hope to empower the parents of children with special needs.
This session will be devoted to providing parents with an opportunity to share their experiences and concerns, and to listen to Brenda talk about what she has learned from parenting her own children with special needs.
- When to talk to your child about their diagnosis
- Understanding behaviors of children on the spectrum
- How to foster resilience in your child
- How to build compassion and flexibility among siblings
- How to bring a little less chaos to your daily life
Thursday, May 28 | 7-9pm
220 Reservoir St, Suite 6, Needham, MA
Admission is FREE, but space is limited and first come, first served. Please email us or call (781) 444-5193 to RSVP at your earliest convenience. Signed books will be available for purchase (cash or check only), and coffee and dessert will be provided. We look forward to seeing you there!
Meet Parents, Share Ideas, Learn